How Do I Apply.
You can apply directly on the Scheme or by using one of the approved agents listed below by completing the attached Application Form, (only if you meet the criteria listed above and are happy with the information contained within this document)
Our application form is in English and must be completed in English but if you do not understand English, we have translated the application form (see attached), or you are more than welcome to contact our agents which are listed on our website. (Please note we may request that some direct applicants must apply to our agents who are shown on our website to undergo an interview to determine you are suitable for the placement – you will not be charged for this interview)
If applicants are full time students they should supply the following document:
- Official documentary Education Evidence that they are a student. The documentary Education Evidence must state:-
- Full name and date of birth of the student.
- The name of the University/college attended and the name of the faculty issuing the document.
- The signature of an official from the University/college and the official stamp endorsing the document.
- Authorisation from the University/college for the applicant to be absent for the period of participation.
- The name of the course the student is undertaking
If you are successful you will also need to ensure that you only work for the employer named on your work card (or for another employer where the placement has been arranged and agreed to by SASTAK Ltd)
When you have completed the application form and have been accepted on to the SAWS by SASTAK, you will receive an official acceptance letter along with details and travel directions to your placement & a copy of your SAWS Work Card (your original work permit will be sent directly to your work placement for your arrival)
What's On »
For Sale & Wanted Items »
Machinery Ring »
Craven Arms, Shropshire, SY7 8DZ
Telephone: 01588 673636
Fax: 01588 672205